As a Developer Advocate, you will be the voice of our internal and external developer communities and will play a key role in building strong communication and engagement channels with our ever growing communities. You will create educational content and help drive awareness of our products and open source products.
As a Developer Advocate in QuantumBlack Labs you will:
- Support data scientists, data engineers and machine-learning engineers in online communities such as Discord, Twitter and GitHub Discussions.
- Coordinate and present at events such as technical talks, meetups, webinars, demos and trainings to technical and non-technical community members (online and in-person).
- Present at relevant machine learning or MLOPs conferences, meetups and events (online and in-person).
- Engage our communities, understand their challenges and help shape our product roadmap to address the needs of our users with the QuantumBlack product teams.
- Help increase adoption of new products and features by creating high-quality educational content such as videos, blog posts, podcasts, online courseware and tutorials targeted at data scientists, data engineers and machine-learning engineers.
- Write code and create and maintain sample projects for demonstration and teaching purposes.
- Work with our Marketing team to create and publish product-focused social media and newsletter content.
To apply for this job please visit www.mckinsey.com.