Community Program Manager
Are you interested in connecting with inspiring, action-oriented people from all around the world? Would you like to grow a global network of teams to advance Singularity University’s goals of addressing large problems in the world through exponential technologies?
Singularity University (SU) is building a community of local leaders—currently in 100 cities and 55 countries—around the world. In this role, you will connect with and empower this global network of teams to build local connections and host events. You will interact with the community of local leaders on a daily basis, respond to needs of the community, and develop strategies to activate them further.
You’ll engage with each of the local Chapter leadership teams to collect, manage and showcase information, manage a pipeline of prospective leadership teams, and promote efficiency in operations as SU’s work continues to scale. You will interface with the Marketing, Business Analytics, Thought Leadership, Impact, and Academics teams. You will be responsible for creating new tools and resources for these teams, and collect stories and data from the community that will be models for success when shared.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Gather stories and digital content (such as social media posts and blogs) from Chapter leadership teams, and produce content for SU network, SU social media and web platforms as appropriate.
- Partner with customer service team to both reply to and design templates and tools for:
- all inbound questions and support requests from Chapter leadership teams.
- inbound inquiries related to applying for, connecting with or learning about SU community leadership.
- Develop and implement practices for activating Chapter leadership teams.
- Facilitate community and conversation among Chapter leadership team members, including: seeding the community with ideas and recommendations, and follow up with encouragement and recognition.
- Collect and organize data and information from the community, using qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Synthesize, summarize and share data and outcomes to internal and external stakeholders to highlight achievements/milestones and serve as guidelines for planning.
- Move projects forward that support community leadership within SU.
- At least three years of professional experience.
- At least one previous role in which the principal responsibility was facilitating communication and idea-sharing within a community or group.
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- Track record of successful project execution, including managing project timelines and tracking details.
- Experience managing volunteers or communities in a global context.
- Experience with digital content strategy and marketing, including iterative testing.
- Epic super powers at email: able to manage large volumes of email.
- Openness to feedback. You value an honest and thoughtful critique.
- Data gathering and analytics skills.
- Past experience managing an application and selection flow.
- Experience working and communicating with senior management and executive leaders.
- Experience putting in place efficient and scalable systems.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://singularityuniversity.applytojob.com/apply/Zk79JsUErU/Community-Program-Manager →