Warrior | Community Ambassador
Join our team of community ambassadors and creators of FUN, who engage our communities, plan our events and deliver a level of guest service that will create memories that last a lifetime. The person in this position will work closely with all internal Sixthman departments and serve guests from around the globe.
Tribal Leader, Ambassador, High 5, Host, Guide, Promise Keepers, Engage, Connect
- Get passionate! Create excitement about the event for guests and seek to solve their most pressing needs by fully understanding their passions, goals and desires for the event. Lead communities through various online and offline outlets.
- Think BIG! Lead event meetings and brainstorms. Present concepts to internal teams for feedback and approval while owning processes for defined elements of the event. Work directly with the event’s Tour Manager to ensure smooth execution on board.
- Project managing guru. Complete assigned tasks for your event Basecamp from concept through post-event follow up ensuring appropriate departments and roles are engaged and that assigned deadlines are met. Lead and facilitate 90, 60, and 30 day out meetings as well as post-event recap meetings.
- Write for your community. Generate creative and compelling content for the event’s website, socials, emails and more. Oversee and assist in creation of content for websites, ensuring they are customized & maintained for each event they own.
- Get social! Create engaging content for your event’s community. Leverage channels to excite and inform your community while working with Marketing and PR to build retention and awareness. Seek out, plan and attend offline events leading up to the event to boost bonds within the community.
- Keep it SPECIAL! Create and execute a plan to ensure your community feels special and excited from concept to completion and beyond. Work with the design and collateral teams to generate gifting and merchandise ideas for the event.
- Serve. Support our Guest Services team by helping to address guest feedback and questions related to our various events. Represent the Company on phone calls and on board the event while looking for opportunities to deliver SPECIAL to guests.
- Understand the Company’s policies and be prepared to speak with guests and make the decisions as to whether to “Hold the Line” listening to their concerns but explaining to them why their request cannot be accommodated or whether to “Make it Right” and approve an exception, change, accommodation, etc. if appropriate.
- Sail on several of the Company’s events at sea annually and perform various duties on board, which could include guest services, ushering, activities, etc. with goal of delivering world-class experience to guests, artists and partners.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
- We are looking for someone with community management experience and a strong sense of customer service. Experience in event planning is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Possess a go-getter approach with a desire to learn. Takes the initiative to see ideas through execution.
- An innovator who is not afraid ask questions and challenge assumptions.
- Must have strong organizational and written skills.
- A team player who is comfortable working in a family atmosphere.
- One who takes responsibility for their performance, celebrates the accomplishments of others…and oh, must be able to play flip cup!
Discussions You Lead:
Responsible for your community while you impact booked guests, including; Offline Activities, Initiatives, Onboard Experience & Strategy. You will be charged with driving discussions among moving your event community forward.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.sixthman.net/about/jobs/12/ →