About the job
High-Performing Coach is a business on a mission to transform the world...
... by helping purpose-driven coaches build their business online and from the heart.
And having helped over 800 coaches so far to do it... we certainly know how. But as our vision and ambitions continue to grow, we know we know we need to "up-level" our social media presence and community engagement. And...
... this is where you come in...
We are looking for a hungry, driven and creative Social Media & Community Manager to take the reins with this and help us become the best in class, so together we can have our impact on the world!
You will be working directly with the Managing Director and will be responsible for increasing our awareness across all our social media channels, improving engagement and driving traffic to our free client creation workshop.
Below will be your key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute social media campaigns across all channels
- Define and track KPIs for social media campaigns
- Transform key data into actionable insights and strategies
- Write captions and schedule all posts across all channels
- Engage with our clients and followers to drive engagement and community
- Build a network of influencers for collaborations and partnerships
- Manage content developers and create content where needed
- Stay at the cutting edge of social media trends
- An obsession with creating impactful social media and video content is a must
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience crafting engaging content
- Organised and able to manage multiple campaigns
- Prior experience as a copywriter
- An avid learner
- A self-starter
- An interest in business and personal development
The job is full-time and fully remote.
Competitive salary, lots of flexibility, benefits and a great team to work with!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.