WHO WE ARE
Manychat is a leading customer conversation platform, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, and was recently named one of "America's Best Startup Employers 200" by Forbes. Manychat currently helps more than 2 million businesses across 190 countries interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. No matter the use case—whether generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond—Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster. With a team of 120+ teammates across three offices in New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan, Manychat is helping brands around the world interact with their customers in valuable, meaningful ways.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As Manychat’s Sr. Community Manager, you’ll own the vision, strategy, and execution of the Manychat Community, comprised of our customers and partners. The Manychat Community is already an active and vibrant space for Manychat customers with over 100K members across the globe. It has been a foundational part of Manychat’s success.
We’re looking for a community leader who can take it to the next level of engagement and advocacy. You will work cross-functionally to keep our community at the heart of what we do–from product development to marketing events.
You’ll report to our Sr. Director of Product Marketing. You should be a self-starter with a track record of successfully leading a user community that delivers business impact while also delivering value to its members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage day-to-day community operations. Insided, the leading community platform, will be your main community hub
- Engage the community in learning and feedback opportunities in a variety of formats (i.e. forums, webinars, in-person events)
- Develop and foster relationships among community members
- Create connections between community members and the Manychat team
- Advocate for the community within Manychat’s business and Manychat within the community
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- ~5 years of experience with at least 1+ years of experience in community management
- Impact and action-oriented mindset with a track record to prove it
- Able to operate autonomously in fast-paced environments–you’re excited to be a product expert alongside our community members
- Strong communicator able to navigate conversations across cultures with ease
- Communication and tech savvy. You know how to engage communities across communication channels to ensure members stay active and engaged
- Highly empathetic and curious. You strive to connect the dots and align stakeholders across differing viewpoints, cultures, and geographies
WHAT WE VALUE
- Opportunities for rapid personal and professional growth
- Hybrid work environment with a growing, NYC-based team
- Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture
Health & Wellness
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Annual Professional Development Reimbursement
- The base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $96,000 annually.
- Please note: Final salary will be determined based on a candidate's qualifications and experience.
- Annual bonus
- Company equity
- 401K with company match
ManyChat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
This commitment is also reflected through our candidate experience. If you have individual needs that may require an accommodation during the interview process, please indicate this in your application. We will do our best to provide assistance throughout your interviews to ensure you’re set up for success.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.