Who We Are
We are an early-stage blockchain & cryptocurrency company looking for a strategic Community Lead who will engage and cultivate our existing community across online forums and product.
Our mission is to create wealth-building tools for everyone, everywhere.
We believe in an exciting and inevitable future where everything we do will be fundamentally touched and transformed by blockchain technology and the world will be an infinitely better place to live, work, and play. Consequently, we aim to accelerate the growth of blockchain within the public conscience, vernacular, and culture through awareness, education, and entertainment.
About the Role: What You Can Expect
As the Community Lead, you will:
- Own and lead the experience, health, and impact of our community, including beta testers and future users on YEN.
- Strategize and spearhead initiatives to increase health and engagement, and identify learnings and opportunities.
- Organize and support community-initiated events and launch initiatives to engage members in community leadership/volunteer roles.
- Plan and facilitate in person company sponsored community events.
- Own reporting on member growth: develop reporting templates and dashboards, set and track success metrics, produce a regular cadence of reports for internal and external use.
- Curate and craft content of interest to our community.
- Manage publication of content (WordPress & proprietary apps) and develop and optimize distribution plans.
- Build strong community relations across different platforms (BitcoinPub, YouTube, Discord, YEN, etc).
- Participate and lead in online community forums and in-person events to foster conversation, disseminate information, and drive member engagement.
- Own management and growth of existing social media properties and channels.
In addition, you’ll be part of the founding team working on a number of technical (development skills not required, but useful!) and non-technical projects to build additional momentum and value.
- Competitive salary & insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision).
- Paid sabbatical.
- 12 weeks paid parental leave.
- See more benefits in our Employee Handbook
Location: We are a distributed company; we want you to work where you’re at your best and will help you get set up where you are.
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation of the power of online and offline communities and movement building.
- You have built communities through programs (online and offline) to connect a mission with a large growing audience.
- You have experience driving engagement using various platforms for both content and distribution.
- You are adept at social media tooling and technology (you may have even built your own processes and tools to achieve high engagement).
- You are excited to try to figure out what you don’t know.
- You are an excellent communicator, written and verbal.
- You love working with a variety of data sets, developing reporting templates, and conducting analyses to deliver actionable insights.
- You are a self-starter and understand (and are excited about) the dynamics, challenges, and opportunities of working in an early-stage, venture-backed startup.
- Located and able to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a winning inclusive team, and do our best to make sure everyone feels supported and connected at work.
Get to know us on our company directory!