Who is Geotab:
Imagine millions of vehicles driving across the globe 24/7. Next, imagine that you collected rich location, engine and vehicle behaviour data on each vehicle through a plug and play device. Our customers have the power to take this data and provide valuable insight toward their businesses because of the Geotab platform. Geotab is one of the leading telematics technology companies in the world and is focused on continuing our rapid expansion worldwide. For more information visit us at www.geotab.com.
About the Role:
Geotab is looking for amazing talent, someone who can contribute to our current Operations efforts and deliver results! Geotab is actively seeking a Support Community Manager who can launch and nurture a thriving online community for Geotab’s customers, Resellers, and Partners. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job. If you are passionate about helping people, fostering engaging communities, love improving the overall customer experience, and are keen to join a leading edge technology firm – we would love to hear from you!
- Manage day to day operations of the support community forum. Collaborate with marketing to socialize updates and create more participation and awareness of the support community forums.
- Develop support community forum content plan that sparks conversations and creates connection among community members
- Partner with the Marketing team in the creation of periodic digital newsletter content to promote the support community forum website
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews, relaying feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Organize and participate in support community events, both internally at Geotab and externally, to build our support community forums and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, Technical Writers, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency and strategy alignment
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives aligned with marketing strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Work closely with our Editorial team to produce relevant event marketing materials, communications, and post-event content
- Work closely with our Community team of designated Social Support Specialists to manage member questions and relationships
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with resellers, partners, customers, potential customers, and industry professionals
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Manage public comments and customer queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Build community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas
- Develop community gamification program
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ proven work experience as a community manager, or related position
- Program or project management experience. PMP certification preferred.
- 3+ years online community management, website management, social media, PR, or related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing and implementing tactical plans — including inspired and moderated solutions — that build and nurture online communities
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups
- Experience locating and engaging advocates within the community to foster dialogue
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Experience with Google Analytics and Salesforce Community Cloud a big plus
- Familiarity with G Suite products e.g. Slides, Sheets, and Docs
- Knowledge of telematics/IoT industry preferable
What makes our staff passionate about Geotab?
Table Tennis at the office! Bring your own bat!
Great accommodation (height adjustable desks)
Light breakfast served daily (cereals, bars and fresh fruit)
Hot lunch or fresh sandwiches served every Friday
Geotab sponsored sports teams, dress up days, fun social events
Full medical benefits & 4% company matching retirement savings plan
Our Core Values:
Geotabbers innovate and seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We love being ahead of the curve, using leading technology, and being agile in every way we do business. We work hard, and we definitely play hard. From the CEO – to the staff – there is an open-door policy for all of us to freely communicate. Geotabbers are dynamic, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment. We own our work and take responsibility in a true entrepreneurial spirit!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.