Smart, Secure Everything
The Synopsys Software Integrity Group (SIG) is looking for a talented coordinator to help drive the front and back-end of our BSIMM community through the coordination of community and engagement data, customer reports, conference logistics, and other moving parts. The BSIMM (Building Security In Maturity Model) is a benchmarking tool that shows an objective, data-driven view into an organization’s current software security initiative. You will partner with the BSIMM Manager, BSIMM assessors, and BSIMM practice leads to manage, track, and efficiently expand the pipeline of BSIMMs and their associated data. You will work in the Socious community platform along with Kapost, Kimble, WebEx, and other technology solutions for blog and newsletter creation, Webinar hosting, and event management, with the goal to increase member engagement.
You must enjoy communicating with all areas of the company. This position requires a customer-oriented attitude toward BSIMM members and the ability to communicate thusly in all aspects. Attention to detail is a must. You will collaborate with BSIMM practice leads to ensure the accuracy of data from assessments. You will work closely with the SIG marketing team and across several other teams to launch a Tier One launch, the BSIMM report based on assessment data, each year. You will also partner with sales and global events marketing to drive attendance to our annual conferences as well as handle behind the scenes conference logistics with speakers, collateral, and registration.
• Track BSIMM assessment teams and their data for use in BSIMM report, including associated staff, assessment data reports, and client facts.
• Collaborate with several SIG teams to launch BSIMM yearly report.
• Coordinate with data analyst and practice lead to create and distribute customer reports.
• Serve as a primary Socious community platform admin with ownership of Socious, working extensively in the backend on newsletters, blogs, event setup and so on.
• Create assets, including emails, surveys, communication calendars, templates and newsletters.
• Grow, clean, and segment member database to maximize knowledge of members. Working with client managers, continuously manage and update member data.
• Actively participate in the planning, execution, and post mortem of BSIMM Community Conferences.
• Track user engagement and feedback for community events.
Experience with online community platforms
Set up events in the platform
Weed out old threads
Post surveys and polls
Post files and presentations
Run reports on members of the community
Ability to write short blogs, including resizing graphics and images
Very familiar with Excel
Will need to sort, filter, and present data accurately
Create spreadsheets needed for annual conferences
Fine attention to detail
Assist in the creation of BSIMM reports, including checking over proofs
Assist in reviewing custom reports for customers to ensure accuracy
Experience with events
Handle multiple tasks related to BSIM annual conferences including being a speaker contact, chasing presentations, and tasks related to driving attendance
• 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, social media or community management in a B2B domain.
• B.S. degree in Marketing, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
• Strong experience with Excel.
• Proficiency with community platform software such as Socious.
• Proactive communicator with both colleagues and customers.
• Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
• Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to inform, influence, and enforce best practices cross-functional teams.
• Well organized, self-driven who is committed to detail and excellence.
• Experience in IT Security and software security (application security) a plus.
• This position requires travel to Synopsys sites in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific (25%).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25235&siteid=5359&AReq=16019BR →