Community Growth, Zagat
In March 2018, The Infatuation acquired Zagat, allowing us to expand our reach and provide users with even more restaurant recommendations. While The Infatuation will continue to provide editorially-driven restaurant reviews, Zagat will return to its roots. We plan on expanding Zagat user surveys and developing a new tech-driven platform that will create a meaningful alternative to other crowdsourced restaurant reviews. Together, The Infatuation and Zagat will help us achieve our goal of creating the greatest restaurant discovery company that’s ever existed.
For this Community Growth role, we’re looking for someone to lead the charge of building out a passionate and highly engaged Zagat community. If there’s one thing we’ve learned from The Infatuation, it’s the importance of community and brand. You can have the best product in the world, but if people don’t connect to the brand and feel a shared sense of values, no one will care. You have to make the audience feel like they’re a part of something larger than themselves.
The ideal candidate for this role is a leader who has experience with community building, is a strong communicator, and a highly adaptable creative thinker. This role will work across departments to help shape the way we talk to the Zagat audience, and will eventually build out a community team.
– Identify and foster the growth of Zagat power users
– Develop the vision and strategy for building and nurturing a strong community
– Cultivate and engage with users through events, direct communication, and local specialized support
– Build and execute programs that empower users to contribute high-quality, user-generated content
– Work closely with product and engineering teams to develop thoughtful products for Zagat users
– Partner with company leaders to help define the next generation of the Zagat product and brand, constantly advocating for the wants and needs of Zagat’s super users
– 5+ years of experience growing a community of engaged users
– Passion for our mission and desire to build a highly engaged audience
– Strong leadership skills, including both the ability to think big picture and a willingness to execute initiatives and get sh*t done
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of people on an individual basis, as well as in a group setting
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/theinfatuation/jobs/4050184002 →