Website The Social Element
The Social Element is not your typical social media agency. Our number one focus is to provide business solutions for global clients through true human interactions driven by data and insights. We use insights to form strategy, then execute across all areas of social, including content, customer service, listening, reporting, and crisis management. We pride ourselves in having exceptional talent in our business. As the pioneers of social, we stay at the forefront by constantly creating, learning, and guiding.
Our relationships with our clients are true partnerships as we become an extension of their team: trusted, committed, leading.
Currently, we are looking for native-level French Community Managers to join our Services team to support our clients’ brands and make sure their online reputation is kept safe at all times. Community Managers provide meaningful customer relationships, while being aware of any potential issue on the social media platforms. In addition to this, there will be localisation work as well. This means you’ll ensure that any content posted on behalf of the client is not only grammatically correct but also reflect the cultural nuances of that region too, leading to more engagement in social media platforms.
Our Community Managers work on a freelance basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible, and feel comfortable working some hours during the week and weekends.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF
- You have native-level French.
- You have a good level of English.
- You are a social media enthusiast. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
- You’ll have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to “read” between the lines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels.
- Understand the client’s social media strategy, tone-of-voice, and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively.
- Respond to complaints, queries, and to engage with the online audience.
- Be responsible for the reputation of the brand online.
- Work closely with senior members of the Client Services and Services teams to ensure the project is successfully managed.
- Collate and share feedback and insights gained from social media management of the client’s channels.
- Complete shift reports (internal reports) accurately and on time.
WHAT TO BRING
- You’ll be expected to already be immersed in social media, but also show willingness to keep up-to-date with industry standards, research, and best practice.
- Commercial community and social media management experience, either with a brand, or digital agency.
- Native-level French.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail is a must, as you’ll be publishing content publicly online.
- Experience of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+; experience of platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, and Vine would be a bonus.
- Adept at collating and analysing social media data for client reports.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their audiences.
- Confident using, and learning about new social media technology.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We offer training and a flexible schedule as you’ll work from the comfort of your own home. Even better, you’ll work amongst a multicultural team and with some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Lego, MTV, Toyota, Oreo, Gatwick Airport, KLM, Primark, and many more. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to set foot into the world of the social media industry and make a career.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org