Thrasio is looking for a personable and strategic people connector to join our marketing team as Online Community Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for fostering advocacy from acquired sellers and others in our network by building an online community to support them.
The Online Community Manager will also focus on managing our corporate social media accounts and building a following of both deal prospects and job candidates. Your efforts will support our team’s ambitious pipeline goals by growing our key audience and rolling out a communications strategy that nurtures and engages with our existing connections within the industry.
Prime Responsibilities You Will Deliver:
- Program impactful content, experiences, and resources that drives engagement and advocacy across social channels & communities
- Act as primary facilitator & moderator for Thrasio’s owned industry groups
- Effectively and tactfully communicate with audiences and group members, keeping them engaged, on track & on topic, and interested in contributing to the group
- Provide structure, processes, and rules to keep all members on the same page.
- Oversee day-to-day management of social media campaigns, including listening for and responding to pertinent industry conversations
- Create actionable plans to grow an engaged audience through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other channels, and work with Director of Marketing Communications to identify new communities to engage with
- Lead all aspects of and own technical integrations on the platform and vendor relationships
- Report on community metrics and engagement to provide feedback and insights to senior leadership
- Collaborate with the People team and others on managing social campaigns for Thrasio’s employer brand
- Collaborate with design and content team on content needs and asset deliverables; work closely with Demand Generation Manager to collaborate on promotional campaigns that drive engagement and pipeline
What You Bring to the Party:
- 4+ years of community management in a b2b or retail industry
- Demonstrated experience building an online community from scratch such as a forum, Slack group or mastermind group. Experience launching an ambassador or affiliate program is a plus.
- Knowledge of ecommerce, selling on Amazon, and brand management preferred
- Comfortable collaborating with senior leadership and subject matter experts to develop content & experiences for social media audiences
This job posting has expired or is no longer accepting applications.