Website Vue Entertainment
The Community Manager will be a key member of Vue UK/Ireland’s commercial team and play a critical role in the continued expansion of Vue’s CVM and digital marketing capabilities. This role will implement strategies for social across all its channels, enhancing the customer experience, delivering insight and engagement that will transform value to the company of Vue’s fans & followers.
Work with the Digital team to articulate, gain agreement & ultimately drive a coherent social community strategy
- Execute Vue’s social strategy to achieve affinity & purchase goals (engagement & transactions).
- Take ownership of customer service across all social channels (training, SLAs, resolution guidelines).
- Help define the requirements for a highly effective feedback loop from individual customers, trends & issues (experience in venues, with digital channels, content opportunities).
- Create a genuine community from our existing pool of fans & followers (advising the digital agency on content & contact/channel strategies).
- Co-ordinate cross-team collaboration between the agency, internal teams (chiefly Marketing, Sales & Screen Content) and distribution contacts to ensure a coherent approach to social channels.
Broadly, the role can be split into the following four areas, compromising 50% of focus in customer service, the remainder split across the other three segments :
- Monitor social channels, listening to customer feedback and highlighting and responding to issues in a timely fashion.
- Resolve poor experiences quickly, and with a degree of delight when appropriate.
- Update 3rd party contact centre responses to be less generic and more relevant & reflective of our digital products and experience in venue.
- Escalate recurring issues to the relevant business owners & customer services, helping to feed product evolution into the digital roadmap particularly.
- Be a champion for customers across our digital estate.
- Help evolve a tone of voice across our community that reflects our brand values, but that also has resonance in these channels.
- Establish feedback loops for venues, marketing teams, retail & screen content.
- Day to day community management to bring Vue’s social strategy to life, whilst achieving ambitious pre-defined targets.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to deliver campaigns that can live, or be amplified across, our social channels.
- Starting conversations, responding to issues, moderation where appropriate, riffing off and enhancing of positive sentiments in the community.
- Work with the digital agency to deliver a monthly content calendar and a steady stream of engaging social content across core channels.
- Encourage use of www.myvue.com for customers to self-serve, browse & transact.
- Use customer feedback and trends to continually update & finesse FAQs.
- Working with the Social Manager to ensure we are not responding to trends within the industry, but leading the way. Looking externally at how the best performing brands on social leverage advocacy to become best in breed in the entertainment sector.
- Widen the conversation to appeal to our most engaged community members more often and more meaningfully. Drive the community through relevancy, not just through the film slate.
- Help bring social into venues. Understand the opportunities that exist within our estate to have social presence & enable customers’ confidence & propensity in using our social channels.
- Monitor social channels for ‘Be Our Guest’ opportunities to surprise & delight our customers.
Insight & Reporting
- Feed into all reporting strands where our community plays a role.
- Understand, not in isolation to our social channels, what content, marketing, messaging and product works for our community. Help increase the delivery of successful comms & reduce wastage in decreasing executions that fall flat.
- Understand the role that Vue’s customer segmentation plays into this and how we can take advantage of it within social.
- Work with the Social Manager to agree & plan social activity for the month ahead. Execute tactics that support core business objectives whilst enabling our community to feel an integral part of our conversations.
- Help create a social dashboard that talks to all key metrics, measuring and reporting on monthly metrics, key learnings and outputs.
Knowledge & Experience
In a fast moving, large organisation, you have:
- Defined and launched social strategies that have delivered clear business benefits.
- Been responsible for a large online community, and understand the importance of this audience in relation to brand reputation.
- Commercial understanding of how a successful multi site business operates, and its key drivers.
- Demonstrated a track recorded of using digital/social to help brands translate experiences from analogue to digital.
- Strong technical knowledge of community platforms, systems and software.
- Experience in social and community customer service.
- Developed effective and appropriate benchmarks to ensure your existing audience is well served, and new audiences are sought and engaged with.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com