In this workshop taught by Amy Muller, VP of Customer Care & Community at Automatic and previously Cofounder of Get Satisfaction, you’ll have the unique opportunity to learn from someone who played a critical role in defining and advancing community driven support programs.
Amy is a veteran of the Internet tech industry in San Francisco, having been part of the first wave in the late 1990s. Over the years she has worn a lot of hats, from front-end Web Dev to Project Manager to Web Producer. However, for nearly the last decade the majority of her focus has been in the realm of Community — Customer Community Strategy, Community Management, Customer Engagement & Relationship Building, Community Education & Training, and Customer Support.
As a co-founder of Get Satisfaction she is deeply familiar with the peaks and pitfalls of engaging with your customers in an online, public platform. Currently, as VP of Customer Care & Community at Automatic Amy has applied her experience with customer support via Community to the entire customer service operation.
Community and customer service come hand in hand. Many of the world’s leading brands are leveraging the power of community to enhance their support strategy. By empowering your members to help each other, you can save valuable time, money and resources.
Takeaways you can expect from this workshop:
– Learn how other leading companies are integrating community and support, and why community support is a smart choice for your customers, your support team and the entire business
– Have a plan of action for choosing, launching and growing a community support forum
– Learn how to integrate your community with the rest of your support ecosystem
– Learn how to track the effectiveness of your support community and determine the ROI of your work
– Put together a performace report to regularly track your work and report on progress
To join this workshop, please go to the CMX Summit site and purchase a workshop or combo ticket and select Workshop 4 in the registration form.