And it’s official, we are back for a new round!
The CMX Summit will return in 2023, and we are excited to announce that registration is officially open. That’s right, mark your calendars for October 4th and 5th because you are not going to want to miss out on what we have in store this time around.
Picture it: two days of non-stop learning, networking, and fun in the heart of Redwood City (and not to forget, virtually!). You’ll connect with other community builders from around the world, learn from industry experts, and leave with the skills and knowledge you need to take your community to the next level.
In this article, we’ll give you all the details you need to know to register for CMX Summit 2023. We’re talking about early bird discounts, special events and activities, and much more. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to shine and take your community to new heights.
Register for CMX Summit 2023 today!
Not Familiar With the CMX Summit?
Have you ever been to a conference that left you feeling more energized and motivated than when you arrived? That’s the kind of experience we strive to create at the CMX Summit!
The CMX Summit is the world’s largest annual conference for community professionals, community-driven companies, and anyone passionate about building thriving communities. Since 2014, our summit has brought together hundreds of attendees from around the world, providing them with an opportunity to learn from the thought leaders in the field, connect with other community professionals, and explore new ideas and concepts that can be applied back to their communities.
But it’s only a small part of the story. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting, our two-day event will leave you feeling inspired, motivated, and armed with practical insights and tools to take your community to the next level.
If you want to get a taste of the kind of experience that awaits you, check out our videos from the previous CMX Summit 2022: Thrive.
CMX Summit 2023: Shine
This year’s CMX Summit is going to take place from Wednesday, October 4th, through Thursday, October 5th. If you’re able to join us at Fox Theater in Redwood City, California, get ready for an unforgettable experience! We will have happy hours, after-parties, and meetups where you can network and connect with other community professionals.
But if you can’t make it out, don’t worry – this year’s event will be hybrid like last year: We’ll be streaming the event live through the Bevy Virtual Conference Platform so that everyone from all over the world can join in on the fun.
At this year’s summit we will shine a light the future of the community industry, how and why to embrace co-creation, and the process of building belonging and sustainability. This year, we’ll be highlighting three essential pillars:
- The Future of Community: The world of community building is constantly evolving. Discover the latest trends and insights into how communities impact business goals and revenue. We’ll explore new community health indicators and work towards building a shared language and standardizations across communities.
- Embrace Co-creation: Empower your community members and organization to co-create for sustainable growth and engagement. Learn best practices for co-creating with your community and discover the benefits of a shared sense of ownership. Join us to build a more viable and sustainable network.
- Building Sustainable Communities: The pressing need for conversations that lead to meaningful change requires us to create communities with a foundation of diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice. We’ll explore how to build inclusive, thriving, and enduring communities through thought-provoking discussions and practical examples. Join us to start the conversation and take action in your community.
Why Attend CMX Summit 2023: Shine?
This event is the ultimate highlight of the year for many community managers, thanks to its jam-packed schedule featuring sessions from top thought leaders in the industry. Whether you’re looking to learn about the latest trends or improve your existing strategies, you’ll find tons of valuable insights and inspiration to take home with you. And with previous speakers like Priya Parker and Seth Godin, you know you’re in for some seriously inspiring talks.
But CMX Summit 2023 isn’t just about learning. Our event attracts a diverse crowd of community managers from various industries, providing the perfect opportunity to network and form long-lasting relationships. Get ready to meet an amazing variety of community builders, from the community managers of the world’s biggest brands to the creatives behind the coolest projects around. Who knows? You might even meet your new best friend or business partner!
Additionally, we have planned breakout groups and sessions where you’ll get to hear from other community professionals who may be going through similar challenges and experiences as you are. This is your chance to learn from your peers, share your own experiences, and come away with practical insights and solutions that you can implement in your own community.
And let’s not forget about the fun! The Fox Theater in Redwood City is the perfect backdrop for our event, and we’re going all out to make it an unforgettable experience. Be sure to check out the awesome booths by our sponsors, with plenty of giveaways and spaces for networking with other attendees. Plus, we know that unwinding after a long day of learning is key, which is why we always have a fun after-party for you to enjoy with your fellow community builders.
How to Prepare for the CMX Summit 2023: Shine
With so much to look forward to, it’s never too early to start preparing. Here are a few things you should keep in mind as you get ready for the big event:
Registration is open now, so be sure to sign up early! Not only will you secure your spot at the event, but you’ll also save some money by taking advantage of early bird pricing. Plus, once you’re registered, you’ll be the first to hear about updates and important information regarding the summit.
Please note that once the early bird phase is over, prices will not go back down. So, we highly recommend registering as soon as possible to lock in your spot at the best possible price.
Book Your Hotel
We want you to enjoy every minute of the conference, so we’ve looked into hotels that are close enough for you to get there in less than 20 minutes. This way, you can spend less time traveling and more time networking and learning from the amazing speakers and attendees.
Here’s a list of hotels that are nearby:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport is located within a 15-minute drive from our venue.
- Grand Bay San Francisco is located within an 8-minute drive from our venue.
- Aloft San Francisco Airport Hotel is located within a 17-minute drive from our venue.
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel is located within a 16-minute drive from our venue.
Once you’ve registered for the CMX Summit 2023, don’t forget to keep in touch! The CMX community is an amazing group of community builders and managers, and you don’t have to wait until the summit to connect with them.
Here are three ways to get involved and start building relationships before the event:
- Sign up for the CMX Weekly Newsletter to stay updated about upcoming events, news, and industry trends.
- Join the CMX Connect Community and get to know fellow CMX’ers by attending in-person or virtual events.
- Join us in the CMX Hub Facebook group and the CMX Slack Workspace to connect with other community builders from around the world.
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to stay up-to-date with the latest news.