Over 2500 community professionals gathered virtually for CMX Summit: Rise 2021.
This year’s event was not only a celebration of the progress we have made in the community industry, but also a testament to the tenacity of all the community leaders that have remained vigilant through pandemics, socially distant events, and a number of other unforeseen circumstances.
We are excited to share that all workshops, sessions, and fireside chats from CMX Summit 2021: Rise were recorded, and we are publishing them as we have them ready!
That’s right, get ready for HOURS of knowledge and insights from leading professionals sharing their tips, tricks, advice, and community building experience.
Find a comfy chair, get a few snacks, and a notebook and pen. Get ready to (re)watch the largest conference for community professionals in the world.
Please note, we are publishing recordings as we have them ready! If a title does not have a hyperlink, it means it has not been published yet. We will be updating this blog post as new recordings are published.
All recordings will be published on September 29, 2021.
The Community C-Suite
- 3rd Party Data is Dead. (Here’s What to Do About It)
- A Seat at the Table: Why You Need a Go-to-Community Strategy
- Community is a Brand We All Are Responsible For
- Pishgar’s Playbook – A Primer for Community Executives
- Defining Your Community Promise: Aligning Members & Business
- Myth Busting and Practical Tips to Community Success
- Community Owned, No Meetings, No Deadlines, No Full Time Employees
Virtual + Hybrid Events
- Bringing Engagement Back with Unconferences [Workshop]
- The Shift to Community-Led Events
- Community-First Programming
- Amplifying Awareness Through Yoga | LT Terris
- Influitive Live Session: Platform Demo
- Community Engagement and Higher Education: the Story of Indiana University, its Alumni, and the CMX Engagement Cycle
- The French Community Connection: A Conversation with Hivebrite CEO Jean Hamon
- Increase Community Engagement by Developing Top Contributors Programs
- The Guitar on the Wall: The Real Feels of Building Community Through Screens
- Leveraging Community at Gong: Building Lasting Customer Relationships
- Practical, Tactical Methods to Bring Customers Back to your Community
- Showing the Value of Community Operations
- Integrating Community in Your Organization’s DNA
- Community Operations: The Balance Between Systems, Data and People
- Getting Executive Buy-In
- Lessons Learned From Growing International Communities
- Learn How to Raise Backyard Chickens
- Finding Balance in a World of Burnout
- Hidden Figures: Why You Should be Building Your Personal Brand for the Good of Your Business and Your Career
- (Gut) Check Yourself, Before You Wreck Yourself
- Better Living Through KPIs: How to Manage Your Community Team
- Closing the Distance: Managing and Performing in a Distributed Team [Workshop]
- How to Successfully Manage Workplace Stress
Ambassadors/Super Users/Chapter Programs
- What’s the Story? [Workshop]
- Help Them Help You: Tips and Tricks to Leveling Up Your Organizers [Workshop]
- Embracing, Encouraging and Engaging Your Diverse Community Audience
- Time to Rethink Your Advocate Programs? How Autodesk is Reimagining Community Advocacy
Return of Community
- Community: More Than a Commodity
- Make a Difference by Measuring More and Reporting Less
- The Era of Community Analytics
- The Power of Community Everywhere
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Cultural Competency Overview [Workshop]
- 101 Ways to Build Belonging
- Community Alphabet Starts with DEI&B
- Ways Yelp’s Keeping Diversity and Inclusion Top of Mind
- Be the Interruption: Your Role in Dismantling Systemic Racism
Community Driven Marketing
- Tying Community to the Center of Go To Market in 1 Play: The Relationship Flywheel
- Influitive Fireside Chat with Gillian Farquhar at Qlik
- Scale Your Community with a Growth Marketing Mindset
- A Research Study: Customer Perceptions of the Community Experience
- Community as the New Competitive Advantage
- Fireside Chat with Seth Godin
- Next generation Customer Autonomy: Creating a Richer Customer Experience
- Mining for Gold In Communities
- Women in Gaming: Inspiring the Next Generation
- Future Forward: Gaming Community Trends Panel
- Safety at Scale
- Developer Relations KPIs [Workshop]
- The State of Dev Communities 2021
- Strange New Worlds: Journeys Into the Infinite Space of Developer Communities
- Building Internal Technical Communities
You can also watch all the recordings from CMX Summit Rise one after the other. Go ahead, have a CMX Summit watching spree!
And reserve your spot at CMX Summit 2022 now!